2024-06-23
Auto Refresh

BlockBeats reported that on June 23, according to CME’s “Fed Watch” data, the probability of the Fed keeping interest rates unchanged in August is 89.7%, and the probability of a 25 basis point rate cut is 10.3%.

[Original Link]

BlockBeats reported that on June 23, according to monitoring by The Data Nerd, 30 minutes ago, a whale named 0x7Ee withdrew 1.355 million LDO (US$2.98 million) from Binance.


Nine months ago, the whale spent US$744,000 to hoard 17,717 TRBs, currently worth US$1.76 million.

[Original Link]

BlockBeats news, on June 23, according to Farside Investors monitoring, the US Bitcoin spot ETF has accumulated a net inflow of US$14.562 billion since its launch. Among them:


BlackRock IBIT has accumulated a net inflow of US$17.643 billion;


Fidelity FBTC has accumulated a net inflow of US$9.152 billion;


Grayscale GBTC has accumulated a net outflow of US$18.36 billion.

[Original Link]

BlockBeats news, on June 23, according to Coinglass data, the total open interest of Bitcoin futures contracts on the entire network was 525,240 BTC (about 33.81 billion US dollars).


Among them, the open interest of CME Bitcoin contracts was 157,110 BTC (about 10.09 billion US dollars), ranking first;


The open interest of Binance Bitcoin contracts was 117,210 BTC (about 7.54 billion US dollars), ranking second.

[Original Link]

BlockBeats reported that on June 23, artist Jiannan Huang’s NFT has been sold out and plans to launch the “BW3” high-end club, which is a high-end club that brings together top people in the art, mining, currency and poker circles. The current floor price of Orbit By Jiannan Huang is 2.1ETH, and the total transaction volume exceeds 160 ETH.


It is reported that as a core member of the ORBIT community, you will have the opportunity to become a member of the club and explore business opportunities and cooperation possibilities with industry leaders and innovators. Next week, Mr. Jiannan Huang will interact with users live on Twitter Space.

BlockBeats news, on June 23, Ethereum Layer 2 network Layer N said on the social platform that the test network V1.2 has been launched.

[Original Link]

BlockBeats reported on June 23 that according to DefiLlama data, as of June 22, Uniswap’s front-end transaction fees (revenue) reached 43.23 million US dollars.

[Original Link]

BlockBeats news, on June 23, Coinglass data showed that the open positions of Ethereum contracts on the entire network reached 4.3898 million ETH (about 15.362 billion US dollars).


Among them: Binance Ethereum contract open positions are 1.5366 million ETH (about 5.375 billion US dollars), ranking first;


Bybit Ethereum contract open positions are 884,800 ETH (about 3.094 billion US dollars), ranking second.

[Original Link]

BlockBeats reported that on June 23, according to data from The Block, as of June 20, the negative premium rate of Grayscale Ethereum Trust (ETHE) was 1.71%.


BlockBeats previously reported that on June 19, Bloomberg ETF analyst James Seyffart posted on social media that the Ethereum spot ETF is expected to be launched before July 4.

[Original Link]

BlockBeats news, on June 23, NFT series Pudgy Penguins and its NFT licensing platform OverpassIP jointly established the parent company Igloo. Igloo is located above Pudgy Penguins, Overpass and another undisclosed entity. Igloo is building a Web3 mainstream IP ecosystem and infrastructure to support on-chain brand building and consumer engagement. Igloo aims to create an end-to-end ecosystem that enables new users to enter the cryptocurrency field.

[Original Link]
See More
Add Library
Visible to myself only
Public
Save
Choose Library
Add Library
Cancel
Finish